Monday, August 11, 2008

Wind Of Change(Chinese Melody)...

Chinese Melody
Singer : Susan Wong


Wind of change until the end,
You will see that I will be your friend.
If you believe I'm heaven-sent,
Stay and I'll forever be your friend.

You're my lover and my man,
You can see the writing in the sand.
Lover as it's in the air,
I will hold you and we'll be a pair.

Standing at heaven turn,
You must be heaven-sent too.
Our dreams must be made of this.
I just can't let go,
I just have to hold your hand.

You will ever and forever be my man,
And I will ever and forever be your friend.
So this will be true my love for you,
Time will then forever take a stand.

You must ever and forever be a friend,
I have this feeling that will never can pretend.
Together we'll be strong, this can't be wrong.
And dream like these were meant for us to hold,
We'll always be so.






























Susan Wong

No comments:

Today Visitor